utorak, 17. srpnja 2012.

The Lillingtons - Death By Television (1999)


The Lillingtons were a Punk Rock band from Newcastle, Wyoming. Considered a pop punk act by contemporaries, their sound often draws comparisons from punk pioneers the Ramones. It's obvious taht they draw influence from Bad Religion, as well. This album presents 14 melodic journeys at the B-side of the universe: science fiction themes and motifs wrapped in a melodic Punk Rock packing that can easilly be enjoyable during this hot summer.

01 War Of The Worlds
02 Don't Trust The Humanoids
03 Black Hole In My Mind
04 I Saw The Apeman (On The Moon)
05 X-Ray Specs
06 Invasion Of The Saucermen
07 You're The Only One
08 I Need Some Brain Damage
09 Codename Peabrain
10 Phantom Maggot
11 Robots In My Dreams
12 Murder On My Mind
13 Caveman
14 I Came From The Future


DOWNLOAD

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails